6 August 2015 By Tim Lyons Briefing Note by Tim Lyons on the Productivity Commission’s Draft Report on Workplace Relations. Key Points:
- The draft report recommendations are an explicit prescription for more inequality.
- Weekend rates in retail and hospitality are under direct challenge.
- PC wants an expanded role for individual agreements and new form of take-it-or-leave-it “Enterprise Contract”.
- Additional restrictions on right of entry and protected industrial action are proposed.
- An attack on the independence and functions of the Fair Work Commission.
Click the link below to download the full Briefing Note.